Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer heat is hurtin me bad!

This summer seems to me to be one of the worst we've had in a long time, I'm not sure if it is just hotter or more humid but it just has me feeling down. I don't want to do anything but sleep. I've been sleeping all day and knitting and doing other things at night. On one hand it is good cause it isn't that hot, but on the other, Mark and I are leading two seperate lives. I miss doing things with my Hubby. Unfortunately we are so broke because he has been laid off for 3 yrs now, that even if we wanted to do anything we can't. I know that we aren't the only couple going thru this but it feels really awful. It is beginning to feel like we are strangers. I don't like it. Of course having Myka is a part of the problem because we both hate leaving her home but we can't take her with us so much of the time. It is very frustrating that so many places won't let you take your pet in even if they are in a carrier locked up or in a stroller made especially for dogs. Well time for me to do some business. Hope every one is having a good day, if it isn't great now I hope it gets lots better!

No comments:

Post a Comment